Contributing as Developer
We would love to have you with us in this project. However, you would need to sign the Contributor License Agreement before submitting contributions.
Moreover, you will also need to create an account in MixERP Forum, and ask your questions there.
Adding a new dependency needs to discussed with and approved by the repository owner (binodnp) beforehand.
- Use 4 spaces instead of a tab.
- Namespaces, type names, member names, and parameter names must use complete words or standard abbreviations.
- Function and Methods.
- Resource Strings (Except ScrudResource).
- Enumerators. Name and Collection.
- Class, Namespace.
- ASP.net Server Control and HTML Control ids.
- Variables, Objects, and Parameters.
Lower Case Underscore
- Database objects
- Scrud Resources (*.resx)
Naming ASP.net Server Controls and Html Controls
Names should be spelled in American English. The control id attribute should suffix the control name and type to suggest the type of control.
<asp:TextBox ID="FirstNameTextBox" runat="server" /> <input type="text" id="FirstNameInputText" runat="server" /> <asp:Button ID="SaveButton" runat="server" /> <input type="button" id="SaveInputButton" /> <button type="button" id="SaveButton" />
<asp:TextBox ID="txt_FirstName" runat="server" /> <input type="text" id="FirstNameTB" runat="server" /> <asp:Button ID="SaveBtn" runat="server" /> <input type="button" id="Save_Button" /> <button type="button" id="BtnSave" />
Other Important Rules to Follow
- Functions and methods names must always begin with verbs.
- Class names should be singular nouns.
- Collection, array, list, IEnumerable and similar objects should be plural.
- Controls implementing IDisposable should always remove event handlers. Please do not set event delegate to null on Dispose() method.