MixERP User Documentation
MixERP aims on being an efficient and cost-effective ERP solution. Before proceeding to the individual chapters, you may want to take a quick note on the following topics:
MixERP Is Desiged for Multi-Establishment
MixERP is a multi-establishment ERP software solution which facilitates you to run any number of branch offices in a centralized environment. This means, if you have multiple branch offices of the same establishment, you should not create multiple companies (and databases) or host separate application for each branch. You should, instead, create a single office with branch offices as children as shown in the image.
* transaction units.
An office can contain sub-offices, thence making the office a branch group. Likewise, an office which does not have any child office makes it a transaction unit.
You can only perform transaction posting to the transaction units, whereas a branch group allows you to consolidate and produce reports of all child offices it contains.
- Chart of Accounts is establishment-neutral. The Accounts (GL Heads) are common to all offices.
- Parties (Customers or Suppliers) are also establishment-neutral and common to all offices.
- A GL Head can have different closing balance on different offices.
- A GL Head balance when viewed on a parent office means the sum of all child offices.
- A party has a payable or receivable balance according to office. A party balance when viewed on a parent office means the sum of all child offices.
- A stock item has an inventory balance according to office. A stock item balance when viewed on parent office means the sum of all child offices.
- You cannot post transactions to an office group (an office which has child offices).
- You can create General Ledgers (Accounts), Stock Items, Parties when logged in to any office. Remember these entities are global--shared by all offices.
- Date Expressions
- Understanding MixERP Menu
- Inline Attachment Manager
- Understanding and Configuring Taxes
- Working with ScrudFactory
- Transaction Posting Engine
- Voucher Verification
- Policy Engine
- End of Day Operation
- Change Password
- Human Resource Management
- Payroll Management
- Inventory Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Back Office
- Point of Sales